- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Fried Potato Wedges Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||5 Medium, boil|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 262.3 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedLarge pot
Frying pan / pot
1. In a large pot pour water and boil the potatoes along with salt.
2. Boil and cook for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Once done drain and cool to room temperature.
4. Cover them and let it cool in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Cut each one in half lengthwise and then cut them into equal wedges you should get 30 wedges.
6. Preheat peanut oil to 350 degrees in a large pan; fry the potatoes wedges into batches until crisp and brown.
7. Place the fried potatoes on paper towel and drain the excess oil.
8. Season with sea salt.
9. Serve with ketchup.