- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Fried Pineapple Recipe Video
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumb||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Moroccan seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (12 grinds)|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Pineapple slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frying)|
Calories 738 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.6%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.7 mg18.2%
Sodium 186.7 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 7% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in flour, and then dip in the egg wash.
5. Finally coat it with bread crumb mixture. Set it aside. Repeat.
6. In a pan heat oil, drop the bread crumb wrapped pineapple rings in it. Fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve pineapple rings hot by themselves or as a topping for a dessert.