- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Bbq Sauce Recipe Video
|Baby back ribs||1 Pound|
|Creole seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Tonys)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Wondra)|
|Oil||300 Milliliter (For deep frying)|
|For the sauce|
|Bbq sauce||6 Ounce (KC Masterpiece Original)|
|Chipotle pepper sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg
Sodium 353.6 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDeep fryer
1. Remove the membrane from the ribs and slice them into individual ribs.
2. Preheat the deep fry to 350 degree F.
3. In a saucepan pour the bbq sauce, chipotle pepper sauce and apple juice.
4. Cook the sauce on low heat until it’s reduced and thickened.
5. Season the ribs with creole seasoning.
6. Coat with seasoned flour and fry in the oil for 12 minutes
7. Remove on a kitchen towel.
8. Pour the sauce over the fried ribs and coat them evenly.
9. Serve with some fries.