- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Dish RAW Vegan Lasagna Part One Recipe Video
|Zucchini||10 Medium (7 for the lasagna layers and 3 for the pine nut cheese)|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Swiss chard||7 Medium, cut in half (stems)|
|Arugula||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 cup for marinara and 1 cup for the garnishing)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Beetroot||1 Medium, peeled and chopped|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 244.9 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.5%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 171.1% Vitamin C 174.9%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, slice the zucchinis using a mandeline. Keep aside.
2. In a lasagna bowl, start layering with the zucchini slices at the bottom and spinach leaves at the top.
3. In a food processor, add a handful of cilantro, parsley, spinach, green onion and arugula. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Layer this mixture onto the spinach leaves evenly.
5. In a blender, blend together the swiss chard, cherry tomatoes, and parsley. Blend well. Add one beetroot and blend it on high to make the marinara. Strain and keep aside.
6. In the blender, add chopped zucchini and pine nuts and blend until it becomes thick to make the pine nut cheese. Keep aside.
7. In the lasagna bowl, add another layer of the sliced zucchini, pine nut cheese, marinara and repeat until the bowl is full.
8. Garnish the raw lasagna with chopped cherry tomatoes.
9. Slice a piece of the raw lasagna and serve as it is or alongside another raw veggie dish.