- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Dish Pizza Recipe Video
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , diced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce/Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Green onion||1 , diced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 , cut into small pieces|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 561 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.7 mg25.9%
Sodium 1231.4 mg51.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 34 g67.4%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 45.8% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch deep pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a skillet add in the chicken and pork. Cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Add in the onion and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Place the pizza crust into the prepared pan. Add in 1 cup of pizza sauce and spread with spoon.
5. Add in the half of chicken mixture over the crust. Followed by half of bell peppers, and half of green onions.
6. Sprinkle rosemary and basil. Top with half of cheese and bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F. Repeat the process with another pizza crust.
7. Serve Deep Dish Pizza with fruit juice and enjoy!