- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dean Specialty Foods Fried Dill Pickles Recipe
|Dill pickles||10 Large, sliced in 1/4 inch thick rounds|
|Tempura batter mix||10 Ounce (1 box)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten with a fork|
|Panko bread crumbs||8 Ounce (1 box)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2422 Calories from Fat 610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.1%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 426 mg
Sodium 3732.7 mg155.5%
Total Carbohydrates 379 g126.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.6%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 77 g153.1%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 66%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain and dry the pickle slices on paper towel.
2. Mix the tempura batter with mustard and dip the dried pickle slices in this batter. Then dip the slices in egg- milk mixture.
3. Toss the slices to coat the Panko breading.
4. Take a pot and heat it over medium-high heat with 4 inches of vegetable oil in it.
5. Gently leave the battered pickles in hot oil. Fry atleast 5- 10 battered pickle pieces at a time.
6. Fry the pickle slices for about 1-2 minutes until they turn golden.
7. Drain the pickle slices on paper towel to wipe out excess oil.
8. Serve Dean Specialty foods fried dill pickle with mustard.