- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
David Cameron's Italian Sausage Meat Pasta Recipe
Click here to pre-order the Celebrity Cookbook with all profits going to The Prince’s Trust. The book will be available to buy in all good book shops from 8th October 2010.
|Red onions||2 , chopped|
|Spicy italian sausages||6|
|Chopped rosemary||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Handful)|
|Red chili||2 , seeded and diced|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped plum tomatoes||2 Can (20 oz) (2 tins)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs) (preferably penne)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3368 Calories from Fat 2475
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 273 g420.5%
Saturated Fat 55.3 g276.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 403.4 mg
Sodium 3442.5 mg143.4%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g39.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.8%
Sugars 27.8 g
Protein 105 g209.6%
Vitamin A 126.3% Vitamin C 169.7%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 69.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add the meat squeezed from the spicy Italian sausages.
3) Throw in chopped rosemary and red chilli.
4) Turn up the heat and break up the sausage.
5) Once the meat has broken up and browned, add lots of red wine and reduce.
6) Then add in chopped plum tomatoes.
7) Reduce the sauce as with Bolognese.
8) Grate Parmesan in a bowl and once the pasta is ready (preferably penne) add together with the Parmesan, double cream and the sauce.