- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date Roll Ups Recipe
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound (250 Grams)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioner sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Rolling)|
|Pitted dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Decoration)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3704 Calories from Fat 2486
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 283 g435.4%
Saturated Fat 172.6 g862.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 787 mg
Sodium 1245.7 mg51.9%
Total Carbohydrates 258 g86.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.1%
Sugars 60.8 g
Protein 42 g84.7%
Vitamin A 182.4% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 71.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place in refrigerator for a few hours.
5) Take a board and sprinkle confectionerâ€™s sugar on it.
6) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
7) Cut the dough into strips of dimension 3 inches x 1 inch (8 cm x 2 1/2 cm).
8) Place a pitted date on each strip and roll it, pressing the sides together.
9) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing the rolls on it with the seam underneath.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
11) Serve as required.