- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date Pudding And Brown Sugar Topping Recipe
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar topping||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3564 Calories from Fat 925
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g168.4%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g86.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.2 mg
Sodium 849.1 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 657 g219.1%
Dietary Fiber 30.1 g120.5%
Sugars 525.8 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 106.2% Iron 67.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the sugar, flour, baking powder, pecans, dates and milk.
3) Into a greased 9-inch square baking pan, pour the mixutre.
4) Top with the Brown Sugar Topping.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
6) Transfer the pudding to a decorative serving plate and serve while still hot, or at room temperautre. Whipped cream goes well with the dessert.