- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date Kisses Recipe
|Confectioner s sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1758 Calories from Fat 722
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g119.1%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 610.5 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 249 g83.2%
Dietary Fiber 24.5 g97.8%
Sugars 205.3 g
Protein 41 g82.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the egg whites to it, beating them thoroughly until they become stiff.
3) Add sugar gradually to the bowl while beating egg whites.
4) Take another bowl and mix the dates and nutmegs together.
5) Add it to the egg whites.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Drop the mixture on sheet by spoonfuls.
8) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
9) Remove the cookies immediately after baking and serve.