- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Organic Date Cookies Recipe Video
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pitted (Organic)|
|Coconut flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
|Chia seeds||2 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Flax seeds||2 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Cocoa chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
|Almond oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
|Brown rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Organic)|
Calories 696 Calories from Fat 366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 161.3 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.8%
Dietary Fiber 23.6 g94.3%
Sugars 39.9 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 29.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and process well.
3. Take out the batter in a bowl and add in the cocoa chips. Mix well.
4. Spoon the batter in muffin tray. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 325 degrees F.
5. Serve Organic Date Cookies with herbal tea.