- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Date and Apple Muesli Slice Recipe
|Stoned dates||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Black tea||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter, Weak Variety)|
|Swiss muesli||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted (125 Gram)|
|Dessert apple||1 , grated (Sharp)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2052 Calories from Fat 934
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161%
Saturated Fat 60.3 g301.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg
Sodium 19.3 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 270 g90.1%
Dietary Fiber 28.7 g114.7%
Sugars 115.5 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A 58.5% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 16% Iron 52.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Meanwhile, line a shallow 23 cm (9 inch). Square tin with nonstick baking paper.
3. Mix together the muesli and butter in a bowl, then add the apple. When the dates are softened, puree them with a blender or mash them with a potato masher. Stir the dates into the muesli mix.
4. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth over the top lightly.
5. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 40 minutes until just cooked but still moist. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 8 pieces, then leave to cool completely.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days (5 days in a refrigerator) or wrap individually and freeze for up to 1 month.