- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dashi Marinated Tomatoes (Summer Treat ) Recipe Video
|Cherry tomatoes||200 Gram|
|Concentrated dashi stock||1 Tablespoon|
|Katsuobushi||1 Teaspoon (dried bonito flakes) (Optional)|
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.43 g0.66%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 405.4 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 27.4%
Calcium 1.6% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then dip the tomatoes in hot water for a few seconds to soften the skin.
2. Drain well and wait until they cool down. Then peel off the skin with your hands.
3. Place the tomatoes in a Ziploc (or any) container and pour concentrated dashi stock over them. Toss lightly.
4. Chill for 1 hour or longer.
5. Serve in a dish, and sprinkle with katsuobushi on it.