- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yukari Chicken With Green Tea Waffle and Yuzu Butterscotch Recipe Video
|Chicken pieces||150 Gram|
|Egg wash||3 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yukari powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Green tea waffle||1 Medium|
|Yuzu butterscotch sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, julienned and soked in chilled water|
Calories 1542 Calories from Fat 1110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g192.9%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.7 mg
Sodium 431.5 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 30 g59.4%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 29.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light brown in color.
5. Using a perforated ladle, remove the chicken pieces and drain on paper towel.
6. Sprinkle the yukari powder on hot chicken pieces.
7. In a preheated oven, place the waffle for about 6 to 8 minutes or until it is heated through.
8. Remove the waffle and place it on a serving plate.
9. Pile the chicken pieces on the waffle.
10. Drizzle yuzu butterscotch sauce, over chicken.
11. Garnish with green onion curls and serve hot.