- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dash Gastropub - Dash Burger Recipe Video
|Seasoned beef patty||1⁄2 Pound|
|Burger bun||1 , sliced in half|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Demi glace||1 Tablespoon|
|Brie cheese slices||3|
|Onion marmalade||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter lettuce leaf||2|
|Tomato chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||3 , grilled|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1212 Calories from Fat 674
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.2%
Saturated Fat 35 g175.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 284.2 mg
Sodium 1287.7 mg53.7%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 76 g152.4%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 40.8% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a spoon, butter each halves of the burger bun.
2. Put the beef patty on the preheated grill.
3. While cooking, flip the burger and spread some demi glace on the top.
4. Place Brie cheese over the burger and cook so that the cheese melts a little.
5. Place the burger bun on grill until they are lightly toasted.
6. On the burger bun base, spread the onion marmalade and place it on serving plate.
7. Put lettuce on marmalade.
8. Place the burger over the lettuce, cheese side up and top it with crispy bacon.
9. On the burger bun top spread tomato chutney, and place beside the burger.
10. Put the Parmesan crisp in between the burger and the bun top and serve hot.