- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Dark Chocolate Wheat Thins Sandwich Cookie Recipe Video
|Wheat thin crackers||11 Ounce|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Hazelnut spread||13 Ounce (nutella)|
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 355
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.7%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 514.1 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 55.4 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 9.3% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a double boiler, place the semisweet chocolate chips, allow it to melt.
2. Top a flat tray with waxed paper.
2. Evenly spread nutella on the flat side of the wheat thin cracker, cap it with another wheat thin cracker with its flat side down.
3. Repeat the same process to make several wheat thin cracker sandwiches.
4. Using a small tongue, dip the wheat thin cracker sandwiches one by one in the melted semisweet chocolate, place them on the tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.