- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Danish Cinnamon Cake Recipe
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.3%
Saturated Fat 21.4 g107.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.4 mg
Sodium 28.7 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 0.51%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 10x12 inch pan
3. Cream butter until soft, gradually add sugar and continue creaming until light.
4. Add egg and beat well.
5. Add cinnamon and flour and mix well.
6. Spread about 1/3 of the batter on an ungreased baking sheet into a rectangle about 10x12 inches.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 7 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes.
9. Cut cake into 3 equal rectangles and transfer to cooling rack.
10. Re peat process with the remaining batter.
11. Whip cream until stiff.
12. Flavor to taste.
13. Spread a thin layer of cream between each piece of cake.
14. Top with any remaining cream and serve immediately.