- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Danish Quick Lunch Recipe
|Onion||1 Small, skinned and chopped|
|Canned frankfurters||8 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Medium Can)|
|Canned sliced new potatoes||16 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||4 Tablespoon (Or Top Of The Milk)|
|Cayenne pepper/Pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.7 mg
Sodium 601.2 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 21% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion over medium heat until golden.
2) Stir in the sliced frankfurters and saute for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the sliced potatoes, tomato puree and cream.
4) Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat until the mixture is thoroughly heated through.
5) Season with salt, pepper (or cayenne pepper ) to taste.
6) Garnish the Danish Quick Lunch with chopped parsley and serve hot.