- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Danish Cookies Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (sifted)|
|Hartshorn||1⁄4 Teaspoon (ammonium carbonate which is obtainable at any drugstore)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioner’s sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (sifted)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3552 Calories from Fat 1260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 143 g220.6%
Saturated Fat 88.5 g442.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 549 mg183%
Sodium 321.8 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 540 g180.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 344.7 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 88.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.2% Iron 67.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Sift together flour and hartshorn and set aside.
3. Cream butter until softened.
4. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
5. Blend egg yolk in thoroughly.
6. Add the dry ingredients in fourths, mixing