- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Pie Recipe
|Whipped cream topping||8 Ounce|
|Strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1|
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.5 mg
Sodium 128.7 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.44 g1.8%
Sugars 18 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 2% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, whip the non-dairy whipping cream as per the package directions.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Prepare the gelatin as per the speed-set directions, until thickened.
4) Combine with the whipped cream, beat well.
5) Fold in the sliced strawberries and pour the mixture into 9-inch graham cracker crust.
6) Place in the refrigerator until firm on top.
7) Slice and serve on individual serving plates.