- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Squash And Pear Bake Recipe
|Butternut squash||1 Large|
|Canned pear halves in light syrup||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.7 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.6%
Sugars 52.8 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 1206% Vitamin C 200.3%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Bake the whole squash in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until just tender.
3) Skin, slice the squash into 1/2-inch pieces and discard the seeds.
4) In a greased glass baking dish, alternately arrange the quash slices and pear halves.
5) Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar and dot with the margarine.
6) Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until the squash is softened and slightly browned on top.
7) Serve on the individual serving plates.