- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Raspberry Pineapple Pudding Recipe
|Canned unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Canned unsweetened crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a medium saucepan, pour the pineapple juice and sprinkle over the gelatin, allow to soften for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the crushed pineapple and stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the raspberries and syrup.
4) In individual molds or 6-ounce custard cups, spoon the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Serve chilled as a dessert.