- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Pancakes Recipe
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg/Egg substitute||1 , beaten|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon (For Griddle)|
Calories 509 Calories from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 1113.3 mg46.4%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 51.7%
Calcium 58.2% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
2) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, water, oil and egg together.
3) Stir into the dry ingredients mix until moist and allow the mixture to rest for 30 seconds.
4) On a hot greased griddle, pour the batter and cook the pancakes until bubbly on top.
5) Turn over and cook until golden at the bottom.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.