- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Hot Fudge Pudding Cake Recipe
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||7 Tablespoon, divided (3 Tablespoons Plus 4 Tablespoons)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Lightly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 237.5 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 67.2 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa and baking powder together.
3) Beat in the vanilla, milk substitute and margarine,
4) In a 8 or 9-inch square pan, pour the mixture.
5) In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, rest of the 1/2 cup sugar and 4 tablespoons cocoa powder together.
6) Sprinkle the mixture evenly all over the batter.
7) Pour over hot water on the top, avoid stirring.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until just firm in the center.
9) Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
10) Serve on the individual serving plates and spoon over the sauce from the pan.