- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Fresh Fruit Torte Recipe
|Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (Use 1 Stick)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon sugar mixture||2 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 399 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 67.6 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 12%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine together.
3) Then beat in the eggs, blend well.
4) Stir in the baking powder, vanilla and flour, mix well.
5) In a 9-inch round cake pan, pour the batter.
6) Slice and arrange the fruits over the batter, then sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
8) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.