- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dairy Free Cheese Recipe Video
|Almond||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked and peeled|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Probiotic powder/Rejuvlac||1 Teaspoon (powder from 2 probiotic capsules)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1645 Calories from Fat 1183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g217.5%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.9 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 34.9 g139.6%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 61 g121.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 75.5% Iron 59.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line about three strawberry baskets with cheese cloth as shown in the video.
2. In a high speed blender jar, pour water and add the probiotic powder.
3. Now add in the almonds and blend at a low speed and then gradually increase the speed.
4. Pour the mixture in the lined baskets so that excess water is drained.
5. Press down to compress.
6. Let it rest overnight so that the probiotic powder can work and culture.
7. Use this vegan cheese as you would have used the regular cheese.
8. You can add lemon juice, salt, cinnamon to add more flavor to the cheese.