- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Custard powder||3 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Rounded Tablespoon)|
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 63 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.6% Iron 0.21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Bring the remaining milk to the boil.
3. Pour on to the blended custard, stirring all the time.
4. Rinse the pan with cold water, return the custard to the pan and bring to the boil over a gentle heat, stirring all the time..
5. Boil for 2-3 minutes, add the sugar.
6. If cold custard is required, cover with a plate to prevent a skin forming.