- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Curry Sardines Recipe Video
|Sardines||230 Gram (in tomato sauce)|
|Curry sauce||250 Milliliter|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, quatered|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, slice|
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.1 mg
Sodium 237.2 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 12 g24.4%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up the curry sauce in a wok.
2. Once it is bubbling, add in the sardines.
3. Stir carefully to avoid breaking the sardines.
4. Add in the tomatoes, stir again and bring to boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Put the rice in the middle of the plate and the sardine curry on the side.
7. Decorate it with the slices of cucumber.