- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Curry Puffs Recipe Video
|Beef mince||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.9 mg
Sodium 89 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
2. In a pan, heat oil.
3. Add beef and let it brown for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the vegetables, which is peas and corn.
5. Add curry powder. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Keep it aside to cool and refrigerate it.
7. Break an egg into the bowl and use it as an egg wash.
8. Cut the puff pastry into four equal sections.
9. Spoon the filling into each section.
10. Brush egg wash on two sides of the square and fold it. Use a fork to seal the edges.
11. Brush a layer of egg wash over it.
12. Remove the plastic wrapper of the puff pastry and arrange it on a greased baking tray.
13. Bake it in an oven for 220 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until it is nice and crispy.
14. Serve Beef Curry Puffs with a sauce of your choice.