- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Hot Dogs Recipe
|Thin white bread slices||6 , crusts removed|
|Butter||3 Ounce (15 gram)|
|Frankfurters/Skinless sausages||6 , cooked|
|Curry paste/Skinless sausages||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.8%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.8 mg
Sodium 675.5 mg28.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the bread with a rolling pin till the bread is as thin as possible
3. Place the 50 g/2 oz/1/4 cup butter in a bowl and add the curry paste to the butter and beat well to mix. Then spread the mixture on the bread.
4. Wrap the bread around the frankfurters while pressing the rolls between the hands to make the bread stick together.
5. Melt the butter and brush the rolls with the melted butter. Bake in a hot oven for 30-35 minutes.
6. If you are not serving these right away, place the uncooked bread rolls in a rigid container. Separate the rolls with foil and label the containers before packing.
7. Serve warm
8. Remove the uncooked rolls and thaw them; and bake them in a hot oven for 20-30 minutes till cooked through and serve hot.