- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Minced meat||80 Gram|
|Cooked rice||200 Gram|
|Eggs||3 Medium, beaten|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Small, dice|
|Paprika pepper||1⁄2 Medium, dice|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Spring onion green||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spring onion white||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Nagasawake sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.8%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 308.9 mg103%
Sodium 843.4 mg35.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 214.4% Vitamin C 58.5%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 68.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once done transfer it in a plate and toss the green pepper and paprika with the meat.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs and add the curry powder, mix well.
5. In the same wok scramble the eggs in little oil and when cooked transfer it in a bowl, set aside.
6. In the same wok add the rice and white of the spring onion add the mince meat mixture to the rice and stir fry for few minutes.
7. Add the eggs and mix everything, season it with salt and pepper and add the green onions, give it a final stir.
8. Serve the curry fried rice hot.