- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Deviled Eggs Recipe Video
|Egg||12 Large, hard boiled and shelled|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 224.6 mg
Sodium 318.9 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan, put the eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and let them stand in a full boil for 5 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat and let it cool for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the shell from the eggs.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, minced green onions, black pepper, salt, curry powder and mix together.
4. Once the eggs are cool, cut them in halves and put the yolks in the bowl containing the mayonnaise dressing.
5. Place the egg shells on a platter.
6. Take the yolks and mash them and blend them in the mayonnaise dressing.
7. Carefully put the dressing in a ziplock bag, zip it close and snip the corner.
8. Pipe the dressing in the egg white shells.
9. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, paprika and chopped parsley and serve.