- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Cream Pasta Recipe Video
|Spaghetti||160 Gram (or any pasta)|
|Curry sauce||240 Milliliter|
|Minced chicken||160 Gram|
|Spinach||20 Gram, washed|
|Salt and pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 70.2 mg
Sodium 739.4 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 32.6% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan, boil water and cook the pasta as per package directions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and set aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add minced chicken to it.
4. Put the lid on and allow the chicken to cook for 3 minutes.
5. Stir and saute the chicken and break lumps if any.
6. Stir in the curry sauce and spinach leaves.
7. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add little water if the sauce is too thick.
8. Add in cream, salt and pepper.
9. Put the pasta in and stir well until the pasta gets coated with sauce.
10. Serve Curry Cream Pasta immediately on a warm plate.