- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Chicken Roll Recipe
|Sushi rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Prepared)|
|Chicken tenders/Tofu||3 Ounce, grilled and cut into 4 x ¼ inch strips|
|Avocado||2 Ounce, cut into 4 inch x ¼ inch strips|
|Cucumber||2 Ounce, cut into 4 inch x ¼ inch strips.|
|For curry mayonnaise dressing|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Vegan Mayonnaise For Vegans)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Tablespoon (Of Your Choice)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2289 Calories from Fat 1764
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g302.5%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192 mg
Sodium 1472.2 mg61.3%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A 206.9% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place Origami Carrot Wrap shiny side down on rolling mat.
3. Press in rice leaving a 1-inch border at top.
4. Lay in avocado, cucumber, and curry chicken on top of vegetables.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Squeeze onto serving plate, swirls of curry dressing and optional dots of Teriyaki sauce.
For Curry Mayonnaise Dressing
Blend first four ingredients in blender. Pour into a squeeze bottle.
Can keep for 5-6 days refrigerated.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this, visit www.newgemfoods.com