- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curry Carbonara Recipe Video
|Chopped bacon pieces||50 Gram|
|White wine||50 Milliliter|
|Garlic clove||2 , chopped finely|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Rocket salad||1⁄4 Centiliter|
|Nagasawake sauce/Soy sauce||1 Dash|
|Crushed black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 762 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 422.5 mg140.8%
Sodium 1148 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.6%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 40.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic and bacon until the garlic turns light brown in colour.
4. Add in the onions, and stir well to mix.
5. Pour in the wine and cook stirring continuously until it reduces.
6. Stream in the milk, add in curry powder and stir to mix.
7. Turn off the heat and add in salt and pepper.
8. In two bowls, separate the eggs.
9. Add in parmesan cheese to the egg yolks and beat well to combine.
10. Put the pan back on low heat, add in the pasta, stir and cook until the pasta is heated through.
11. Add the hot pasta in the egg yolk mixture and stir well to mix, and season with salt if needed.
12. Place the pasta on a warm plate, sprinkle with cracked pepper on top and drizzle with nagasawake or soy sauce.
13. Top it with rocket salad and serve hot.