- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gourmet Curry Butter Recipe
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon (1 Stick, At Room Temperature)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Best Quality)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 874 Calories from Fat 858
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.3%
Saturated Fat 61.7 g308.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 258 mg
Sodium 15 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.94 g3.8%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 60.5% Vitamin C 12.2%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, put together all ingredients and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even cylindrical shape.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm or freeze to store up to 3 weeks.
7. Serve with bread toast or grilled food.