- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spiced Up Egg Salad Bagel Recipe Video
|Bagel||1 (Sesame Variety, Preferably Ray's New York)|
|Hard boiled egg||4 , chopped|
|Hot curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Low fat mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 892 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 973.2 mg
Sodium 1138.7 mg47.4%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 44 g88.7%
Vitamin A 62.6% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 49%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the bagel horizontally into half.
2. In a electric toaster, toast the bagel until it turns crisp.
3. In a mixing bowl, place eggs, add curry powder and mayonnaise,combine all ingredients well
4. On he lower half of the bagel, place lettuce, spoon a generous amount of the prepared egg salad, cap it with the top half of the bagel.
5. Serve as breakfast with fresh juice, tea or coffee.