- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Ravioli Recipe
|Unbleached flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter flavored sprinkles||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cheese ravioli||9 Ounce|
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.8 mg
Sodium 250 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 24% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, put the flour.
2) Add about ¼ cup of milk and whisk well to form a smooth paste.
3) Add the remaining 1 ¼ cup milk, curry powder, pepper and sprinkles and whisk once again.
4) Over moderate heat, whisk the mixture till it become to a boil and is thick. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
5) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the ravioli till it is just tender. This takes about 4 minutes.
6) Drain the ravioli and divide it among 4 serving plate.
7) Top with the prepared sauce.
8) Serve hot.