- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Mock Chick'n Salad- delicious vegan chicken salad sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken style cutlets||14 Ounce, torn (Vegetarian chicken)|
|Soy yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Green grapes/Grape||80 Gram, diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt & pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.2 mg
Sodium 1487.8 mg62%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook the vegetarian chicken cutlets as per the instruction on the package and set it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, coarsely tear the chicken style cutlets.
3. Add the chopped onion and the grapes to the mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, put some soy yogurt, whip it up a bit and add vegetable oil.
5. Add curry powder, season with salt and pepper and pour the seasoned yogurt into the chicken style cutlets and mix it all up.
6. Put this filling on bread and use it as a sandwich , or put it on veggies for that extra salad twist.