- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Fruity Chicken Salad Recipe
|Corkscrew macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained and rinsed under cold water|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Cantaloupe||1⁄2 Medium, cubed|
|Seedless green grapes/Red grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts/Cashews / chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 771 Calories from Fat 366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g63.9%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.9 mg
Sodium 254.2 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.2%
Sugars 52.1 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 234.3% Vitamin C 216.2%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In large bowl mix together cooked pasta, pineapple, chicken, cantaloupe, grapes, and celery.
2) In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry, and season taste.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture into fruit mixture until well coated.
4) Fold the nuts in fruits mixture.
6) Serve the salad on salad plates.