- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Fish Casserole Recipe
|Codfish||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into pieces (1 Kilograms)|
|Codfish/Cod||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Leek||1 , finely sliced|
|Tart apple||1 , coarsely grated|
|Fish stock/Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Green bean||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon (Approximately)|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.4 mg
Sodium 395.2 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 57 g113.6%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 107.5%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned fish and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
3) In a pan, saute the chopped onions until they are transclucent.
4) Add leeks, green part in high quantity and add grated apple as well.
5) Saute the fruit and leek for couple of minutes.
6) add curry powder and cook until it becomes aromatic.
7) Add flour and stir util flour is absrbed.
8) Add Chinese abbage and beans with salt and pepper.
9) Place the fish pieces in the middle of the veggies in the pan.
10) Sprinkle little pan liquid over the fish.
11) Cover the pan with lid and let the fish cook in the pan for 15-20 minutes over low heat until tender.
12) In the end, add bean sprouts and heat through.
13) Serve the curries fish along with steamed rice.