- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream and Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked, chopped|
|Yellow curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Wheat bread slices||10 , edges trimmed|
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.3 mg
Sodium 535.5 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 45 g91%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, place heavy cream, whisk for about 1 minute, until it turns frothy.
2. Add chicken and combine together. Add mayonnaise and mix.
3. Season with yellow curry powder, salt and pepper, mix.
4. On a slice of bread, spread the prepared mixture, cap it with another slice. Repeat the process to make all sandwiches.
5. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
6. Serve with tea or any other beverage of your choice.
If not serving immediately, cover the sandwiches with a damp paper towel, wrap with a plastic sheet and refrigerate. The sandwiches will stay fresh for a couple of hours.