- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Broad Beans Recipe
|Frozen beans||1 Pound (Shelled)|
|Onion||4 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Curry paste||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.3 mg
Sodium 43.9 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g50.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 18 g35.2%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 31.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook beans till done.
2) Drain and keep aside warm.
3) In a pan melt butter and saute onion till soft.
4) Add curry powder and paste and lemon juice.
5) Cook for a while and add the beans.
6) Toss to coat the beans with the curry mixture.
7) Transfer beans to a warm serving dish and serve immediately with cold meats.