- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
South Indian Curd Rice Recipe Video
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pomegranate seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1027 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.9 mg
Sodium 39.2 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 25.7 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the grapes well and cut them into small cubes.
2. Rinse the pomegranate seeds well and keep aside
3. In a pan, take two spoonful of ghee. Let it heat and add cashew nuts and raisins. Fry lightly.
4. In a bowl, take some boiled rice and curd to it together with grapes, pomegranate seeds, fried raisins and cashew nuts and mix well using a ladle.
5. Sprinkle salt and mix again.
6. Serve this fruit curd chilled.