- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wheat Free And Sugar Free Spice Cup Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||4 Ounce, softened|
|Rye flour||3 Ounce|
|Coconut flour||1 Ounce|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.4 mg48.8%
Sodium 426.4 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the softened butter and xylitol and mix well together with a spoon.
3. Crack the eggs and put them into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add half of the egg mix into the mixing bowl and mix in.
4. Once combined, add the remaining of the egg mix and mix in.
5. Add the rye flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
6. Next goes in the pumpkin pie spice mix and combine.
7. Pour the batter into paper lined cupcake molds.
8. Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9. Garnish with a sprinkle of xylitol, cinnamon or nutmeg and serve.