- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumbers Saute Recipe
|Onion flavored bouillon cube||1|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 36 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.28 g0.43%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 392.9 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and quarter cucumbers; remove seeds and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
2. In a frying pan, mix bouillon cube in water; stir to dissolve.
3. Add chopped cucumbers and sprinkle paprika.
4. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low; cook for about 8 minutes until cucumbers are just tender.
5. On a plate, serve Cucumbers Saute and garnish with feta cheese.