- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumbers Garonne Recipe
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Large Carton)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.5 mg9.8%
Sodium 144.9 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel the cucumbers and slice very thinly.
2) In a bowl, sprinkle the sliced cucumbers with salt and allow to stand for minimum 1 hour.
3) Drain off the liquid from the cucumbers in the bowl.
4) Add rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Serve the Cucumbers Garonne, immediately on chilled plates.