- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber & Tomato Cold Pasta Recipe Video
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter|
|Cherry tomatoes||6 Medium|
|Basil leaves||2 Large|
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.9%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.9 mg
Sodium 677.1 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A 25.4% Vitamin C 45.5%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using fine grater, grate garlic and 1 cucumber.
2. Cut remaining cucumber and tomato into cubes.
3. In a large pot with salted water, cook the pasta as packet instructions.
4. Strain pasta, rinse under cold water and set aside.
5. In oiled tray, place bacon and toast it for 5 minutes or until light brown.
6. In a bowl, place the grated ingredients and whisk in olive oil, vinegar and oil.
7. Whisk the oil mixture well together.
8. Add cubed cucumber, tomato and bacon, and fold the mixture-using spatula.
9. Season the tomato bacon mixture with salt and paper.
11. Add pasta with bacon tomato mixture and toss well until mixed together.
12. Place pasta on plate and top with tomato and bacon mixture.
13. Garnish the pasta with basil leaves and cherry tomatoes and serve cold.