- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , peeled and sliced thinly|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lightly salted butter/Green butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 391.1 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Retaining 12 slices of cucumber for decoration, in a container place the remaining cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Spread the bread evenly with the butter or green butter.
4. Cover half the slices generously with the prepared cucumber.
5. Press the other slices on top.
6. Trimming off the crusts cut into squares or triangles.
7. For decorating, use the reserved slices of cucumber to make twists or lay 3 half-slices overlapping each other in a fan-like arrangement.