- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream Recipe
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.9 mg
Sodium 533.9 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Run the tines of a fork down, lengthwise, around each cucumber to give a ridged effect
2. Then slice them thinly into a bowl.
3. In a small bowl combine the cream, vinegar, chives and seasonings and whisk until well blended.
4. Pour this dressing over the cucumber slices and toss to coat.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
6. Serve in small salad dishes garnished with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk if you like.